- Door Supervision
- Event Security
- Event Stewarding
- Static & Location Guarding
- Retail Security
- Female Specific Security
- Corporate Security
- Crewing & Lost Children
Safety at venues and events
Health and Safety is the single most important factor in the work Select do.
Select Security & Stewarding Ltd recognises the requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, as it applies to the activities of the company. Furthermore, Select believes that effective Health and Safety procedures and practises are an important and integral part of a high performance business.
We understand and embrace our responsibility for the health and safety of all those who may be affected by our activities.
In order to implement these procedures, Select Security & Stewarding Ltd will do all that is reasonably practicable to identify hazards to health and safety, and to reduce the risks associated.
This includes reference to appropriate guidance, such as "The Event Safety Guide" and "Managing Crowds Safely" (HSE Publications) as well as relevant standards in event planning and operating procedures.
Select can provide staff trained in First Aid, Fire Safety and Conflict Resolution.
The following Health and Safety documentation is available on request:
- Select Security and Stewarding Ltd Company Health and Safety Policy
- Generic and site specific risk assessments for personnel
- Information required for event safety manuals, or site safety documents, or others required by the client as appropriate
- Premises Security file as required
- First aid and Fire safety manuals